Video-game reviews, rants, pants and purpleness

Monday 26 January 2009

what

I honestly don't know what to post... urmmm... da half life series ends in 2 weeks... umm, the next part of the GTA IV thing will be posted on Friday I think, and the Mark Speight tribute will instead, be in early April, as Mark died on April 7th, I checked my calendar... not really... but I will post the article the day before, or on, April 7th.

Here's some things I've been thinking about
  • The video-game that me and my Purple View co. friends, is going well - we'll finish concept up by the end of Feb and begin work for about 8 months, expect a Christmas Day release maybe. We currently do not have a confirmed title, but we're tossing "The Irish Distabilsation and The Disregard For Political Correctness" and "Left Turn at Guantanamo Bay", both of which are subtitles for the full game.
  • I'm currently attempting to break into mainstream journalism, The Escapist is offering guest jobs and my blog has picked up in traffic... I might just get a call some day... if I put down my number somewhere.
  • I do have a planned book - 'omgwtf' - to be fully written in the 6 week holidays. It will be a collection of short stories, rants, poems, nonsense and also my full length novel - Enter The Alphabet, I'm sure to find the motorvation dis time... ish...
  • (A seperate post will appear for this) I have contemplated dis idea for a while now, but I have finally concluded that an event called Writeous (har har), which is where I shall write, edit and generally publish a full book... in 24 hours. More on this later.
Cheers.

No comments: